Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Psychological NOISE

I am realizing now that maybe taking four online classes was not such a good idea. Way too much information to read and obtain! I have already read chapter one for my speech class and in my opinion I felt that I understood it pretty well. I was very interested through out the entire chapter so I felt that I would do a descent job on the quiz, but I was wrong. A 76 is not exactly descent to me. Maybe I just need to take another approach to study the material, but something needs to change. I was really trying to get an A in this class so that my GPA could go up, but now I am not so sure. On the brightside it is still early in the semester so I hope I can change this because if not I will definately have this on my mind all the time causing unneeded psychological noise! =) See...I knew I did learn something! Lately I have had alot of psychological noise! That should be a certain condition that they diagnose people with because it can really have an impact on someones life! I tend to have too much on my mind and lose focus on the task at hand. Sometimes I have so much on my mind it makes me sick and I just won't ever be hungry or I would rather just sleep. It's a serious issue I have, but I'm honestly trying to work on de-cluttering my mind and accomplishing the things that need to be accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment